Here's some easy cooking inspiration: 6 ingredient pasta dishes. Huffington Post rounded up 6 renowned chefs and got their favorite 6 ingredient pasta dish.
But first I'll take a stab at it. You'll need:
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Break spaghetti into small pieces (1/2" each or so) - 3/4 cup
- Follow bouillon directions to make 2 cups of chicken broth - set aside
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a hot pan
- Add broken pasta and 3/4 cup of rice to pan - cook until pasta turns golden brown
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil
- Lower heat to low and cover
- Cook 18-20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Once the rice/pasta has absorbed the liquid and is cooked but not dry, turn it off
- Season with salt & pepper to taste
- BOOM!! Homemade Rice-a-Roni without any of the preservatives and ingredients you can't pronounce
OK now here's what the 6 RENOWNED chefs with actual professional experience and training pick. Happy cooking and nom nomming!